You can protect your Health

You can protect your self


I am following my healthy life style, healthy food, healthy habits since 20 years.  I have been cured from all my health problems without any medicine.  I guide every body to follow Healthy life style, Healthy food, Healthy habits etc.. will cure all your Health Problems.
Our body structue is similar to Animails.  If any scientist or a doctor invents any medicine they apply on animals if they found satisfactory results then only they recomand for manufacturing of that medicine.  God has created us along with animals and stored  all minerals, proteins, vitamins, nutrients etc..in vegetables, fruits, grains etc..which we required to protect our lives.  I can confidently say that every one can protect their health with their Healthy life style, Healthy habits, Healthy food etc...as I experienced.  You cannot see any animal suffered from Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart problems etc..or get operated.  All animals are following their lifestye, their food etc.. ex..goat always eats green leaves,  cow or baffelow always eats grass, green leaves etc..birds always eats grain & fruits....they are free from all  Health Problems  but most of us are not  following our  Healthy life style, healthy food etc..and are suffering from their first breeth to last breeth with different Health problems.
I sincerely advise every one to protect your life with Healthy life style, healthy food, healthy habits etc...and live upto your full  span of life without any health problem.
If you satisfied please tell to your Near & Dear  ...if not tell me
Note: Please see my older posts also


ThanQ for your positive suggestions and comments
I will update all my blogs according to your suggestions and comments.  I request you to encourage me with your suggestions and comments to my mail 
vrmamidala@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPERTENSION - CAUSES

Diabetes and Heart Problems

Diabetes